We do not live to eat - we eat to live
The quantity is sufficient to support you and whatever more you eat, you must carry. We eat to live and praise the Almighty Lord, you believe that you live to eat.
"Our food is our medicine our medicine is our food"
"Good food destroys cancer cells in the body"
"Junk food is the feed for the cancer cells."
"Never eat till you are full, always eat less".
Almighty 's kitchen is the best, it is a suitable place for all the human beings and other creatures. His kitchen is very friendly environment for all beings, anyone who is in His kitchen will have a healthy life style and live with a better quality life. We have been created by Almighty and we all die when the time comes but the quality life is in our own hand. We can easily abuse our lives by smoking cigarette or drinking Alcohol or become addicted to various drugs, or eating a wrong foods, or eating too much and become an obese person which consequently we become diabetic or have a heart trouble or suffer any other diseases. We are what we eat. Let us give you an example, we have a car, it works with petrol, but instead we put Diesel in to the tank then the car will not drive or if it does , it makes a huge smoke and it will consequently damage the car's engine. If we eat a wrong food then our body suffers to digest the food as a result in long term we suffer.
We need to know:
- What to eat? Green vegetables, red vegetables, white vegetables, banana, all kind of fruits, avocados, olive fruits, figs,
- When to eat? From the sun raise to the sun set.
- How much to eat? small amount this is to say the size of your plume bout five times a day. This will keeps one's blood sugar steady.
- Why to eat? To keep the blood sugar steady and have an energy to move. If we do not move we die. Food is our fuel.
- Where to eat? In a clean and calm place, with a relaxing feeling. Eat slowly and enjoy eating.
All our body's organs need nutrition to be able to function properly. Raw fruits and vegetables are the best food for our boy.
If we have a balance diet then our body function properly, a balance diet is combination of fresh fruits and vegetables which feeds all our cells. A balance food is consisted of protein, fat (Olive oil) Carbohydrates, water, minerals.
Raw fruits and vegetables are the medicine for all kind of cancers
What is a cancer? Please Watch carefully.
IT is medical term: (malignant neoplasm) It is a class of diseases in which a group of cells display uncontrolled growth, invasion (intrusion on and destruction of adjacent tissues) and sometimes metastasis (spread to other locations in the body via lymph or blood). These three malignant properties of cancers differentiate them from benign tumors, which are self-limited, and do not invade or metastasize. Most cancers form a tumor but some, like Leukemia, do not. The branch of medicine concerned with the study, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer is oncology. Cancer may effect people at all ages, even foetuses, but the risk for most varieties increases with age. Cancer causes about 13% of all human deaths. According to the American Cancer Society, 7.6 million people died from cancer in the world during 2007. Cancer can effect animals.
All cancers cause abnormalities in the genetic material of the transformed cells. These abnormalities may be due to the effects of carcinogens, such as tobacco smoke, radiation, chemicals, or infections agents. Other cancer promoting genetic abnormalities may be randomly acquired through errors in DNA replication, or are inherited, and thus present in the cells from birth.The heritability of cancers is usually affected by complex interactions between carcinogens and the host's genome. New aspects of the genetics of cancer pathogenesis, such as DNA methylation, and micro RNAs are increasingly recognized as important. Genetic abnormalities found in cancer typically affect two general classes of gene. Cancer- promoting oncogenes are typically activated in cancer cells, giving those cells new properties, such as hyperactive growth and division, promotion against programmed cell death, loss of respect for normal tissue boundaries, and the ability to become established in diverse tissue environments, Tumor suppressor genes are then inactivated in cancer cells, resulting in the loss of normal functions in those cells, such as accurate DNA replication, control over the cell cycle, orientation and adhesion within tissues, and interaction with protective cells of the immune system,
Diagnosis usually requires the histological examination of a tissue biopsy specimen by a pathologist, although the initial indication of malignancy can be symptoms or radio graphic imaging abnormalities. Most cancers can be treated and some cured, depending on the specific type, location, and stage. Once diagnosed, cancer is usually treated with a combination of surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. As research develops, treatments are becoming more specific for different varieties of cancer. There has been significant progress in the development of targeted therapy drugs that act specifically on detectable molecular abnormalities in certain tumor, and which minimize damage to normal cells. The prognosis of cancer patients is most influenced by the type of cancer, as well as the stage, or extent of the disease. In addition, histological grading and the presence of specific molecular markers can also be useful in establishing prognosis, as well as in determining individual treatment. )
- Everyone has cancer cells in the body. These do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cell in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
- Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime.
- When the person's immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.
- When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors such as drinking alcohol, smoking cigarette and eating junk food and not exercising...
- To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and lifestyle factors are very important. So eat lots of raw fruits and vegetables and do exercise 4 time a week, get fresh air everyday.
- Most of the cancers are treatable and chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells and also destroys rapidly -growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract which can cause organ damage like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs.
- Radiation while destroying cancer cells also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
- Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction but changing lifestyle will change everything all together.
- When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complication.
- Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
- An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.
- What is the food for the cancer cells: a) Sugar, so eat honey specially Manuka honey b) Milk. So drink soy milk c) Red meat. So eat fish. d) Eat 80 % raw vegetable and fruits and 20% cooked foods including beans.
- Do not drink tea of coffee. Drink only green tea.
- Cancer id a disease of mind, body and spirit. Think positive.
- Get fresh air every day. It kills all the cancer cells. Oxygen is the best medicine.
- Another medicine is exercise.
WE CAN GET THE BEST FOODS FROM THE RAIN FOREST